Dozier Law Firm had a dismally slow-loading website. They engaged us to improve load speed and overall Core Web Vitals performance.
The results speak for themselves. With desktop load speeds of ~1.2 seconds and overall desktop performance of 98/100, we were able to improve Dozier’s performance for both users and webcrawlers for SEO.
- Core Web Vitals
- Site Speed Optimization
- Reduce Redirects
- Defer JS
- Enable Compression
- Optimize Images
- Enable Browser Caching
- Optimize Fonts
- Prioritize Above the Fold Content
- Lazy Load External Resources
- Reduce Server Response Time
- How to Calculate & Improve the ROI of Design Systems - August 8, 2023
- How To Prioritize User Security When Collecting Offline Data? - July 31, 2023
- Viral Web Design Trends: How to Handle Their Popularity - July 26, 2023