Dozier Law Firm had a dismally slow-loading website. They engaged us to improve load speed and overall Core Web Vitals performance.
The results speak for themselves. With desktop load speeds of ~1.2 seconds and overall desktop performance of 98/100, we were able to improve Dozier’s performance for both users and webcrawlers for SEO.
- Core Web Vitals
- Site Speed Optimization
- Reduce Redirects
- Defer JS
- Enable Compression
- Optimize Images
- Enable Browser Caching
- Optimize Fonts
- Prioritize Above the Fold Content
- Lazy Load External Resources
- Reduce Server Response Time
- The 5 Most Underestimated, But Best CMS Platforms for Web Design - January 16, 2023
- How Much Should Website Design Cost in 2023? - January 7, 2023
- Digital Storytelling: A Marketer’s Guide - December 19, 2022