Are you building a new website for your business or perhaps your hobby?
Do you have a set goal in mind for your launch date?
When you want to launch your website fast, the process can feel overwhelming, especially if it’s your first time creating a website.
The good news is that you can get a website quickly even if you’re starting from scratch. However, you’ll need a strategy if you want your website to be successful. Here are 7 things to consider when you need a website fast.
- 1. Plan your website well
- 2. Use a simple, DIY website platform
- 3. Hire a professional content writer
- 4. Hire a professional copywriter
- 5. Hire a professional graphic designer
- 6. Get your brand developed professionally
- 7. Hire a professional website developer
- We’ll help you launch your website fast
1. Plan your website well
If you’re trying to get a website quickly, the first thing you need to do is plan your website well. Although it seems like you’ll get your website faster if you just dive in, that strategy will backfire. Planning is always the best first step when building a website.
When you dive into building a website without planning first, you’ll end up redoing much of your work as you move through the project, finding things that don’t work or that can be improved.
Building your website will be time-consuming, which means you need to plan it out as best as possible to avoid having to redo your work.
Here are some examples of things to plan in detail:
- Craft your product descriptions to perfection. Planning your product descriptions is important. Don’t publish your site before you have product descriptions that have been crafted intentionally to appeal to and persuade your visitors.
- Plan your main menu. Take the time to create menu labels that are clear, concise, and direct. Your menu labels need to be clear so that visitors know what they’ll get when they click.
The other important point about building your main menu is to choose the items you’ll include in your menu. Contrary to what you might think, you don’t need to include every single webpage on your main menu. You only want to include the pages that will best serve your visitors.
Don’t worry, your visitors will find your content even when it’s not linked in the main menu. When you have a large number of pages, use internal links to connect them where it’s relevant.
- Your landing pages. Plan your landing pages, whether they’re sales pages or pages designed to generate email signups, or anything else. Once you launch your website, you’ll probably be launching a pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaign at the same time. Make sure you have your landing pages ready and perfected.
- Plan your blog posts. Before you launch, plan how you’re going to create and publish your blog posts. Will you publish a weekly article? Twice a week? Or does a monthly post seem easier?
It doesn’t matter how frequently you publish content at first. What matters is that you have a plan that makes it easy to be consistent.
- Plan your split–testing strategy. You’ll need a split-testing plan in place before you launch. It’s important to start gathering data immediately, because it’s all valuable. The sooner you start collecting data, the sooner you can start testing different page elements to increase your conversions.
- Plan your email marketing strategy. Launch your email marketing campaign with your website launch. Don’t launch your site without collecting emails. Place a fully functional email signup form on your website the minute you launch, otherwise you’ll miss out on collecting leads that you can segment and nurture into customers.
Many experienced professionals say that it’s better to plan for a whole week if that’s what it takes to do something correctly the first time around.
2. Use a simple, DIY website platform
When you’re ready to launch your website and you don’t want to wait to hire someone else for the project, build your website on a do-it-yourself (DIY) platform with a user-friendly visual editor.
There are several popular DIY website platforms today:
These are just several website builders that are generally easy enough for anyone to use. If you’ve never built a website, you’ll find one of these platforms to be ideal. You don’t need to know a programming language, HTML, or CSS to build a site on these DIY platforms.
The benefits to using a DIY platform is that you can get a site quickly, including a domain name, without having to do anything technical. The problem is that web design templates and design customizations are limited, so it might not be right for your business.
When you need a professional website, you need a professional developer. The elements that make a professional website include the following:
- A unique design or a design customized to represent your brand.
- Intentionally placed web elements.
- A layout that considers your marketing needs.
- Customizations that add additional functionality.
- A seamless integration with your email marketing campaign.
- A seamless and smooth checkout process.
- Proper use of timed pop-ups.
- And more.
Want to edit your site, but not build it? We’ve got you covered
If you want to easily edit your website, but you don’t want to create your site, you can hire us to build it for you on your chosen platform. Our team of expert website developers have plenty of experience and expertise working with just about any platform.
3. Hire a professional content writer
If you’ve never written content for a website before, you’ll be shocked to learn how much time it takes. You’ll definitely get your content created faster by hiring a professional content writer. When you’re not a writer, even simple content is difficult to produce. However, even some writers struggle to create vast amounts of content required to launch a new website.
You can’t launch your website without content, so the best way to get the content you need is to hire a professional content writer. A professional content writer can help you with the following:
- Writing blog articles for your website.
- Writing product descriptions.
- Writing articles for your content marketing campaign.
- And more.
The best part about hiring others to write your content is that you can hire multiple people to get all of your content written in a short period of time. For example, you might hire four people to write all your content in two weeks.
Or, you can hire one person, but they might need a month to get it all done. Either way, professional writers will get the job done faster than if you were to do it yourself. You’ll also get higher quality content by hiring a professional writer.
4. Hire a professional copywriter
Copywriting is a profession separate from content writing. Although both deal with writing content, copywriting requires a high level of sales and marketing skills to be effective.
Professional copywriters can help you with things that fall outside the scope of a content writer’s abilities. For example, copywriters specifically create content designed to persuade visitors to make a purchase or convert. Copywriters are ideal for crafting landing page copy, PPC ad copy, email signup prompts (like lead magnet invitations), calls-to-action (CTAs), and optimizing product descriptions.
To prepare for launching your website, hire a professional copywriter to craft all the copy designed to persuade your visitors to buy from you or sign up for your email list.
5. Hire a professional graphic designer
You’re going to need custom graphics for your website whether you realize it or not. You might just need a logo or custom header, but whatever you need, it’s best to hire a professional graphic designer.
Graphic design is one skill that can’t be learned overnight or in a weekend; it will take years to get good. If you aren’t already capable of creating the graphics you need for your site, hire it out. If you need simple designs, you can hire just about any designer. However, if you need complex designs or you need a professional logo, hire a designer with extensive experience.
Don’t launch your website with a bad logo thinking you’ll just change it later. People will start to associate your brand with the logo they see the first time they visit your site. Create a stunning first impression by hiring the right designer from the start.
6. Get your brand developed professionally
Your brand says everything about your business. Don’t launch your website before you’ve fully developed your brand. Your site should be created to embody your brand, and if you launch too soon, you’ll need to rework your site once your brand is fully developed.
Your brand directly impacts your ability to sell and convert. Your customers will come to know your brand through the way you interact with them through customer support inquiries, processes like returns and exchanges, and social media interactions.
7. Hire a professional website developer
The fastest way to get a website is to hire a professional developer. Even when you try to create your website using a DIY editor, it can be a frustrating experience. There will be a learning curve, as with anything, but even though it’s relatively easy it can also be time-consuming.
If your goal is to get your website launched quickly, a professional developer will make that happen faster than any of your other options.
We’ll help you launch your website fast
When your goal is to launch your website quickly, our professional developers can make that happen. Our development team consists of experts in website design and development, and we can build your website from scratch, help you create your content, and work with you to develop your brand.
If you need your website fast, don’t waste your time trying to figure out how to use a DIY website builder – it will only hold you back. You need a professional website developer.
Contact us today and tell us what you need, and we’ll work with you to bring it to life as quickly as possible.
- How to Calculate & Improve the ROI of Design Systems - August 8, 2023
- How To Prioritize User Security When Collecting Offline Data? - July 31, 2023
- Viral Web Design Trends: How to Handle Their Popularity - July 26, 2023